"Paul Walker Variant" 5 inch (12.7cm) FSL Demo Video

Gary DeBock

For those who need an extremely rugged FSL antenna that can survive the nastiest environments (subfreezing Alaska cold, windstorm-pounded ocean side cliffs or the Kabul, Afghanistan airport) an extremely rugged FSL antenna version has been designed. Every ferrite rod is superglued to the rubber plumbing coupler, which is then superglued to the PVC frame with a specially designed rubber locking tab. The entire antenna was designed to be "bulletproof," and is demonstrated in the video linked below. Two of these models are on their way to Paul, who should have some serious fun with them this winter  (10) "Paul Walker Variant" 5 inch (12.7cm) FSL Antenna - YouTube

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

Paul Blundell

That is an awesome looking aerial and a great video, I am sure Paul will make good use of it.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 09:03 PM, Paul Blundell wrote:
That is an awesome looking aerial and a great video, I am sure Paul will make good use of it.
Thanks Paul,

Paul W. has earned his DXing status the tough way, fighting subfreezing cold in order to explore breakthrough Arctic propagation. He deserves all the help he can get, and he should run wild again this winter.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

I have heard a bit about him, does he post on here much or does he also have a webpage? How do you post something like this?