New Zealand SENZ Sports Network Kicks Off Monday

Paul Blundell

Thanks Gary, I will be making a point to keep an ear out for these stations. A couple of the frequencies only have one Australia station on them so it should be easy to sort these new SEN signals out from the rest of them.

Paul

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 6:22 AM Gary DeBock via groups.io <D1028Gary=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just in time for the Rockwork Cliff DXpedition in a couple of weeks, the new Kiwi SENZ sports network is the replacement for the old TAB Trackside network. It starts operations on July 19th, and the list of frequencies and locations is attached. The FB home page is at (20+) SENZ | Facebook

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

<<<   Thanks for the information. I will had to have a listen out for them.   >>>

Good luck, Paul.

Several of these were heard during our trip to the Cook Islands in April of 2018, so you should have a good shot at them. Get well soon!

Gary

Paul Blundell

On Sat, 17 Jul 2021, 06:22 Gary DeBock via groups.io, <D1028Gary=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just in time for the Rockwork Cliff DXpedition in a couple of weeks, the new Kiwi SENZ sports network is the replacement for the old TAB Trackside network. It starts operations on July 19th, and the list of frequencies and locations is attached. The FB home page is at (20+) SENZ | Facebook

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

Gary DeBock