Feedback on this unit

keith beesley

Frank, I don't have one, but I have heard good things about the Retekess brand. Given the low price, I wouldn't count on it lasting a long time :-)

Keith Beesley
Seattle USA

Paul Blundell

Not a radio I have owned but given the price, it might be good or it might be shockingly bad.

hamrad45

See my review on my YouTube channel - hamrad88.

Tom Stiles

From: "hamrad45" <hamrad@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io