Combined 9KHz and 10KHz channales

Marc Coevoet

Op 5/04/2021 om 08:37 schreef wn4isx:
Does anyone have a sequential list of the combined 9KHz and 10KHz AM channels as one file?
I have them as separate files and I'd really like to avoid manually "interleaving"  them together/
Thank you
Under linux ...

cat f9 F10 > f9and10unsorted
sort -n f9and10unsorted > f9and10sorted

-n is for sorting numerical values.

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)

Marc Coevoet

Linux is kinda plugin under windows10, you can use the terminal (bash) to work...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10

Op 5/04/2021 om 09:47 schreef Marc Coevoet via groups.io:

Op 5/04/2021 om 08:37 schreef wn4isx:
Does anyone have a sequential list of the combined 9KHz and 10KHz AM channels as one file?

I have them as separate files and I'd really like to avoid manually "interleaving"  them together/
Thank you
Under linux ...
cat f9 F10 > f9and10unsorted
sort -n f9and10unsorted  > f9and10sorted
-n is for sorting numerical values.
Marc
For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)

Peter Laws

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 1:53 AM wn4isx <wn4isx@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a sequential list of the combined 9KHz and 10KHz AM channels as one file?

I have them as separate files and I'd really like to avoid manually "interleaving" them together/
Thank you

That is a great file, thanks for sharing it.

Paul

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:30 PM Peter Laws <plaws0@...> wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q6On6hYRBcy14v-1LVW5oXGJhmU7L08o0jbNOElEN7g/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 1:53 AM wn4isx <wn4isx@...> wrote:

> Does anyone have a sequential list of the combined 9KHz and 10KHz AM channels as one file?
>
> I have them as separate files and I'd really like to avoid manually "interleaving"  them together/
> Thank you

Wayne Heinen <amlog@...>

Thanks for Sharing nice file!

73

Wayne Heinen N0POH

Editor

NRC AM Radio Log

Aurora, CO

That is a great file, thanks for sharing it.

Paul

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:30 PM Peter Laws <plaws0@...> wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q6On6hYRBcy14v-1LVW5oXGJhmU7L08o0jbNOElEN7g/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 1:53 AM wn4isx <wn4isx@...> wrote:

> Does anyone have a sequential list of the combined 9KHz and 10KHz AM channels as one file?
>
> I have them as separate files and I'd really like to avoid manually "interleaving"  them together/
> Thank you

Peter Laws

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 8:18 PM Wayne Heinen <amlog@...> wrote:

Thanks for Sharing nice file!

I made another that is adapted from the FCC's own page that shows the
different classifications of channels and a little about the remaining
AM broadcast "classes"):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1viufJPvMNFZNrGZ_-7otN12y4ntbXyqnC2OMixfCg6A/edit?usp=sharing

Wayne Heinen <amlog@...>

Nice File as well thanks!