I’ve heard about as far south as I can!...

Paul Blundell

West Australian is further away then Queensland.

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021, 01:42 Paul B. Walker, Jr., <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
Oops.  I missed 4QN.  It’s probably them.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 6:41 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. via groups.io <walkerbroadcasting=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
And there’s my furthest west n Australia... 6AL Albany, WA with abc overnight show

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 6:10 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. via groups.io <walkerbroadcasting=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
.. before I start taking a trip back towards myself!

1355UTC 7ZR, 936khz Hobart, Tasmania with overnight call in show, ABC fanfare at top of  hour and news anchor saying “ABC”!! This is the furthest south of me ststion ive logged!

Paul Blundell

Well done Paul, they are about 180km south of me.

Paul

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 1:10 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
.. before I start taking a trip back towards myself!

1355UTC 7ZR, 936khz Hobart, Tasmania with overnight call in show, ABC fanfare at top of  hour and news anchor saying “ABC”!! This is the furthest south of me ststion ive logged!

Paul B. Walker, Jr.