A bit of info from the Medium Wave Circle

Jorge Garz贸n <iberiaDX@...>

As a MW Circle member and MW DX'er since the 80's I just add 'It' s certainly alive' 馃槈

隆73 y buen DX!聽

Jorge Garz贸n Guti茅rrez "IberiaDX"聽
(EB7EFA 路 EA1036 SWL 路 BDXC Member 1409)聽
QTH: IN83ag / 43潞15' N 路 03潞56' W
Urb. San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)
39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPA脩A - SPAIN)
Blog: IberiaDX聽聽路聽Twitter: @IberiaDX

En lunes, 1 de marzo de 2021 21:44:29 CET, Steve Whitt <mwneditor@...> escribi贸:

Who says MW listening is dead?

I鈥檓 very proud to say that the latest issue of Medium Wave News is the large issue in its 66 year history.

The March issue distributed to members today tops out at 94 pages 鈥 we couldn鈥檛 afford to print & post beyond 64 so had to resort to a digital supplement.

73 and good listening

Steve

Paul Blundell

That is great to hear Steve, I hope our hobby continues to grow in to the future.

Paul

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 7:44 AM Steve Whitt <mwneditor@...> wrote:

Who says MW listening is dead?

I鈥檓 very proud to say that the latest issue of Medium Wave News is the large issue in its 66 year history.

The March issue distributed to members today tops out at 94 pages 鈥 we couldn鈥檛 afford to print & post beyond 64 so had to resort to a digital supplement.

73 and good listening

Steve

Steve Whitt