TEST: sending a few small files as attachments

Steve Ratzlaff

Let's see how these four files do, posting to this list; posting to IRCA list with them causes the files to become larger plus compressed resulting in them looking fuzzy. They're all loopamps I tested on the bench for gain and frequency response and input impedance listed in order of highest input impedance to lowest. The red trace is the gain, 10 kHz-30 MHz; blue is the input impedance. W6LVP file is 27.4 kb; SMD M0AYF is 26.4 kb; ALA1530 is 26.0 kB; SMD LZ1AQ is 23.6kb--all very small files. Groups.io IRCA doubles the size and as noted makes them fuzzy.

Steve AA7U

Paul Blundell

They look fine for me (via Gmail on the web)