CKMX 1060 Calgary AB

Mike Sanburn

Strong here with standup comedians doing their shtick. String of ads including one for 5G cell phones from Bell Canada. Ironic that they are heard much clearer on my little Sangean DT160 than the Superadio which seemed to be experiencing some KNX 1070 overload. Pipeline to the north tonight. Logged previously here as CFCN.
Mike Sanburn  (Cat lover)
Lakewood CA U.S.A.

Gord Seifert

   Hi Mike.

   The coast (north-south) seems to be quite strong fairly regularly. I'm in Chilliwack, BC (50 miles east of Vancouver, BC). I usually get both of the stations you mentioned quite dependably of course. But right now I am listening to 640 KFI in LA. Listenable most of the time with some fades tonight. What really surprises me is 1530 KFBK in Sacramento. It sounds like it is in my backyard! Of course, it is subject to fades as well. Using a Digitech AR-1780 right now. My cat is staring at me right now so I suppose I had better mention that I always have at least one around here too.

   Regards,
   Gord