WEAK
1530 - 2VM (2KW):
GOOD
1548 - 4QD (50KW):
GOOD
1575 - HPON (5KW):
POOR
NOTES:
A evening time session in my backyard in suburban Launceston. Due to the weather (rain and wind) I decided to stay at home instead of heading out. Signals were good in most cases with 2AY on 1440kHz being a real standout.

Photos and video: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/02/project-tbdx-10022020.html

Dan Merta

Interesting 2AY 1440kHz usually doesn't get into Melb all that well. 3ML on 1462kHz comes in here well. Must be a different path.

Paul Blundell

Yeah we seem to be in a good spot here for some frequencies but not others.

--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX