From: Paul Blundell
Sent: 22 January 2020 04:28
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: [UltralightDX] Software - MWDXerDB

The latest version of MWDxerDB is now avaiable online for download:

This version includes a remplate database and all the latest code updates as of 22/01/2020.

https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/01/software-mwdxerdb.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

Paul Blundell

Thanks for letting me know.

I have just tested it on a computer here and it downloaded in about 20 seconds.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 5:39 AM Declan Mayock via Groups.Io <declan169=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Wont allow me download just stays at 0% all the time?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The latest version of MWDxerDB is now avaiable online for download:

This version includes a remplate database and all the latest code updates as of 22/01/2020.

Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

Paul Blundell

*** Update 15th March 2020 ***
Due to a total rewrite of MWDXerDB, please check here for any updates on this project. At this stage I am not offering any technical support of the current (pre March 2020) version.
https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/01/software-mwdxerdb.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

Paul Blundell

A new video with some information on the updates is below.