Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 at 11:23 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: [UltralightDX] 675kHz - 2CO
Last night I logged this for the first time this year, signal was very good compared to normal where I struggle to hear this well enough to confirm it.
-------------------------
**MWDxerDB - Report**
Report Date: 07/02/2021
Report Time: 10:44:21
-------------------------

Freq / Name: 0675 - 2CO
Details: Corowa -National - 10000w

Notes: 01/07/2021

Paul Blundell

I don't know why, the only other station is in West Australian.

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021, 16:29 Frank Standford, <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
What is the reason it is so hard to hear?
Do you have another staion close by?

It might be good in the future to also list other stations on the same frequency for some reference. What programming does it carry?

Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 at 11:23 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Last night I logged this for the first time this year, signal was very good compared to normal where I struggle to hear this well enough to confirm it.
-------------------------
**MWDxerDB - Report**
Report Date: 07/02/2021
Report Time: 10:44:21
-------------------------

Freq / Name: 0675 - 2CO
Details: Corowa -National - 10000w

Notes: 01/07/2021

Have you ever logged that station?

Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 at 11:23 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Last night I logged this for the first time this year, signal was very good compared to normal where I struggle to hear this well enough to confirm it.
-------------------------
**MWDxerDB - Report**
Report Date: 07/02/2021
Report Time: 10:44:21
-------------------------

Freq / Name: 0675 - 2CO
Details: Corowa -National - 10000w

Notes: 01/07/2021

Paul Blundell

No, I have not.
The WA station is around 3,500km away, the NSW station is only 620km away from me.

Sent: Friday, July 02, 2021 at 11:23 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Last night I logged this for the first time this year, signal was very good compared to normal where I struggle to hear this well enough to confirm it.
-------------------------
**MWDxerDB - Report**
Report Date: 07/02/2021
Report Time: 10:44:21

Freq / Name: 0675 - 2CO
Details: Corowa -National - 10000w

Notes: 01/07/2021

Do they both carry the same programming?

Paul Blundell

They are both listed as "national" on my list so ABC of some sort, I don't know if the programming is the same or not.