re 1510 khz Spanish

patrice.privat

Thank you guys; yes Paul, Santo Domingo is the most likely culprit as signal was a trifle stronger while I beamed to the SW from here, Northern France.

I will return in the coming weeks if I get a firm ID.

Meanwhile Taiwan Internl was strong last night on 1557 round 2100 UTC.

Also around 0200 UTC this morning a couple of peaks in Spanish on 1350 with between extremely long total fadings (8 to 10 mns, making monitoring difficult); last autumn, I had LS6 Buenos Aires there, my only 11,000 km ++ station so far.

Patrice

Beauvais