For Sale

Joe Lanoue

Looking for a new home for my Sony SRF-615, Grundig G8, and Tecsun PL-380.  All in excellent (i.e. new) condition.  I never got around to using them. The prices are as follows:

Sony SRF-615        $75
Grundig G8             $100
Tecsun PL-380        $25

Or, $165 for all three.

Thanks..

.. Joe

dave_m1ctk

I wouldn't mind the 380 but with postage on top to here in the UK probably not worth it though!

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019, 02:05 Joe Lanoue, <joe.lanoue@...> wrote:
Looking for a new home for my Sony SRF-615, Grundig G8, and Tecsun PL-380.  All in excellent (i.e. new) condition.  I never got around to using them. The prices are as follows:

Sony SRF-615        $75
Grundig G8             $100
Tecsun PL-380        $25

Or, $165 for all three.

Thanks..

.. Joe

Phil Pasteur

How can I get in touch with you directly?

dave_m1ctk

You should see my email address as an option to reply to ?

If not it's amstereofan@...

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019, 16:23 Phil Pasteur, <ppasteur@q.com> wrote:
How can I get in touch with you directly?

Phil Pasteur

Edited

I spent a good bit of time trying to find the address to send an email to you. No option under reply, you are not listed in the directory, no profile info. If there is a way to reply via email. I would like to know how that is done. Also, I can't use the address you posted because the list truncated it. So if you would shoot me an email so I can reply, I would appreciate it.

dave_m1ctk

Hi Dave here from the UK. Yes would like the 380 if not too late, only thing is postage costs might not make it worth it ?

Rgds

On Sat, 23 Mar 2019 at 02:05, Joe Lanoue <joe.lanoue@...> wrote:
Looking for a new home for my Sony SRF-615, Grundig G8, and Tecsun PL-380.  All in excellent (i.e. new) condition.  I never got around to using them. The prices are as follows:

Sony SRF-615        $75
Grundig G8             $100
Tecsun PL-380        $25

Or, $165 for all three.

Thanks..

.. Joe

Phil Pasteur

Well. I am interested in the Sony SRF-615. If you have not sold it, please let me know.
Email address should be in the reply.

gordrstaples

Is the pl380 still available?  If so what year was it manufactured?  The newer ones have annoying soft mute. 2014 on.
Also what is your location?
Gord

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019, 10:05 PM Joe Lanoue <joe.lanoue@...> wrote:
Looking for a new home for my Sony SRF-615, Grundig G8, and Tecsun PL-380.  All in excellent (i.e. new) condition.  I never got around to using them. The prices are as follows:

Sony SRF-615        $75
Grundig G8             $100
Tecsun PL-380        $25

Or, $165 for all three.

Thanks..

.. Joe

Rémy Friess

You can get rid of the soft mute.

Tune to an empty SW channel.

Press VF to make sure you are not in memory mode.

Press VF again until it starts scanning.

Stop the scan with the tuning thumbwheel by tuning downwards.

The background noise becomes louder. You are done.

However, if you switch the set off and on again the muting is active again and you have to go through the whole process again.

BTW this works with the PL310 as well.

73, Rémy.

Le 01/04/2019 05:13, gordrstaples a écrit :
Is the pl380 still available?  If so what year was it manufactured?  The newer ones have annoying soft mute. 2014 on.
Also what is your location?
Gord

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019, 10:05 PM Joe Lanoue <joe.lanoue@...> wrote:
Looking for a new home for my Sony SRF-615, Grundig G8, and Tecsun PL-380.  All in excellent (i.e. new) condition.  I never got around to using them. The prices are as follows:

Sony SRF-615        $75
Grundig G8             $100
Tecsun PL-380        $25

Or, $165 for all three.

Thanks..

.. Joe

gordrstaples

Thanks for the info.  I tried this on both my pl380 and found it unfortunately didn't make any difference.  The soft mute was still there with audio level 'pumping' on all but the strongest local stations.
Gord

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019, 9:17 AM Rémy Friess <rfriess@...> wrote:
[...]

Still looking for a new home for my  Grundig G8, and Tecsun PL-380.  Both in excellent (i.e. new) condition.  I never got around to using them. The prices are as follows:

Grundig G8             $75  (+shipping)
Tecsun PL-380        $25  (+shipping)

Thanks..

.. Joe