From: 'Hans Stam' hansstam2012@... [ultralightdx]
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Thu, Nov 10, 2016 10:54 pm
Subject: [ultralightdx] Tecsun PL-310et

Hi everybody..

At this moment I have the Tecsun PL680, an excellent receiver and my idea is to buy the Tecsun PL-310et

Any experiences here in this group with this receiver?

Hans

Rik

Gary's reviews are great. The newer PL-310 ET has the ETM feature I use to compare antennas and check band conditions by how many stations it finds. Each ULR DSP set is slightly different, so study the reviews and compare ones by the same author as much as possible. Good Luck- FARMERIK

bbwrwy

Hans:

The PL-310ET is a good radio.  However it's not quite as good as its predecessor the PL-310.  The ETM function is nice to have, something the earlier model lacked.  I've heard several Asian and European stations here using a barefoot PL-310.

Good DX.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA.

Hans Stam

Hi Richard..

I have read good reviews of the 310et
Why do you think the 310 is better then the 310et?

Regards