Oklahoma TP DX 10/4/16

bbwrwy

It was another DU morning here (LSR @ 1229).
612 unID (4QR?) het @ 1203 in KCSP & XEGS-610 slop.
738 unID (Tahiti?) het @ 1134, unID XE & KRMG-740 splatter.
702 unID (probably 2BL) het @ 1158, unID XE splatter.
1116 unID (4BC?) barely audible man talking, fading in & out from 1215 to 1234, slight QRM from KEOR-1120 after 1230.

Richard Allen,
near Perry OK USA,
PL-380 & 8-inch FSL.

believed to be clean.

Neil Kazaross

Good job with 4BC. They have put some brief DU talk thru the KFAB/KMOX slop sandwich a couple of recent mornings. Please note I am using a Perseus and DKAZ(s) from my QTH 35 miles NW of Chicago.

It seems that I wish I DXed this morning but due to mowing a tree work today I reeled in my cables and control wires last night.  73 KAZ