ForSale: Acom2000a /Elecraft k3/Icom 756/Flexradio 6300

larry_rj73@...

Hello

I am clearing my shack.

Contact me if you are interested in any of the rigs listed.
Kenwood TS 2000
Kenwood TS 990s

Elecraft K3
Elecraft KX-3

FlexRadio 5000a
FlexRadio 6300

Icom IC 7800
Icom IC 756 Pro III
Icom IC 7000

Acom 2000a
Icom PW-1

Pictures and price available on request.

Alan L Zaur
VT 05602
Email : alanzaur73@...
http://www.qrz.com/db/K1MZM

73

.,.

Will <will_k53@...>

According to other groups this is a scam.

Cheers,

Will

On 08/12/15 02:08, larry_rj73@... [ultralightdx] wrote:

Hello

I am clearing my shack.

Contact me if you are interested in any of the rigs listed.
Kenwood TS 2000
Kenwood TS 990s

Elecraft K3
Elecraft KX-3

FlexRadio 5000a
FlexRadio 6300

Icom IC 7800
Icom IC 756 Pro III
Icom IC 7000

Acom 2000a
Icom PW-1

Pictures and price available on request.

Alan L Zaur
VT 05602
Email : alanzaur73@...
http://www.qrz.com/db/K1MZM

73

.,.

Everett N4CY

He is good on QRZ, name address, call and some of the equipment he has listed is shown on his bio.

Everett N4CY

On Dec 7, 2015, at 3:22 PM, Will will_k53@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

[...]

However, I might add that none of the below listed equipment is listed on QRZ, which is a bit strange.
Everett N4CY

On Dec 7, 2015, at 3:30 PM, Everett Sharp everettsharp@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

[...]

There is now a warning posting on QRZ, where Alan said that the below posting is a HOAX an he has changed his email address.

Everett N4CY

On Dec 7, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Everett Sharp everettsharp@... [ultralightdx] <ultralightdx@...> wrote:

[...]

Just check the email addresses he gives. Not QRZ.com and reply to differs from the the sending address.  He has been at it for several months on different lists.

Enough said.

Cheers,
Will

On 08/12/15 12:30, Everett Sharp everettsharp@... [ultralightdx] wrote:

[...]

Tom k2bew <tombewick@...>

The general consensus on other groups is that someone got into his QRZ account and changed the email and the person using this call is not K1MZM. It does seem fishiy that someone owns all the top of the line radios and is suddenly "clearing his shack" I am in a lot of groups and this is going around a lot of them.

--
Gmail