From: Jerry Rappel ww0e@q.com [ultralightdx]
Sent: ‎20/‎06/‎2015 8:31 AM
To: ultralightdx
Subject: [ultralightdx] ear buds

Recommendations for good ear buds, (head phones) etc. for voice audio
on the AM bands. I am hard of hearing.
There were some on here that were available at Amazon a while back.

Thanks,

--
Jerry  WWØE

Rik

I like the factory SONY headsets which come with walkmans for DXing. They seem very sensitive and to me they are comfortable. - FARMERIK

Hans Ostnell

Together with my CC Skywave, I received a pair of "CC Buds" - and I love them! Excellent earbuds!

They are retailed for US$12.95, according to the latest C Crane catalogue.

73!

Hans / LA2MOA
Vardo island, Arctic Norway
EU-141