Private emails

Gary Kinsman

Does anybody know how to send private emails between group members under the new Yahoo user interface?

Jay <jaypolicow@...>

I receive the digests I just clicked on your name at tha top of your message and Outlook opened with your email address in it.

Jay

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, <gkinsman@...> wrote:

Does anybody know how to send private emails between group members under the new Yahoo user interface?

Gary Kinsman

Thanks, Jay.

I just use the web interface, not the daily digests. In the old web interface I could click on a group member's name to send email, but in the new interface that doesn't seem to work. If anyone knows how to do it using just the web interface, please let me know.

-Gary