--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "gkinsman1" <gkinsman@...> wrote:

http://swling.com/blog/2013/06/a-review-of-the-tecsun-r-2010d-shortwave-radio/

Marc Coevoet

Op 26-06-13 01:32, RichardA schreef:
Correction, the message should read: My recommendation is to select one
of the small DSP models. At 38.95 cubic inches, the R-2010D "does not"
meet the definition of an ultralight receiver.

Somebody can tell the difference between R2001D and this Shouyu:

http://swling.com/blog/2013/06/new-product-the-shouyu-sy-x5-shortwave-radio/

can you eg tune 9579 Radio Morocco on the DSP? (5khz step or a fast switching chip to other stations ?)

Marc

http://shortwave dot tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations dot tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages dot tk

bbwrwy

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "RichardA" <richarda@...> wrote:

My recommendation is to select one of the small DSP models. At 38.95 cubic inches,
the R-2010D does meet the definition of an ultralight receiver.

Richard.

Richard Allen
near Perry OK USA.

bbwrwy

My recommendation is to select one of the small DSP models. At 38.95 cubic inches,
the R-2010D does meet the definition of an ultralight receiver.

Richard.

Richard Allen
near Perry OK USA.

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "gkinsman1" <gkinsman@...> wrote:

It's too bad Tecsun left out the switchable IF filters. Many of their small DSP models can select from 5 bandwidths, which is a very useful feature.

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "farmerik" <farmerik@> wrote:

That is certainly not promising. I hope selectivity can be adjusted, and it was just not set up correctly on his particular radio. - FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "gkinsman1" <gkinsman@> wrote:

http://swling.com/blog/2013/06/a-review-of-the-tecsun-r-2010d-shortwave-radio/

Gary Kinsman

It's too bad Tecsun left out the switchable IF filters. Many of their small DSP models can select from 5 bandwidths, which is a very useful feature.

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "farmerik" <farmerik@...> wrote:

That is certainly not promising. I hope selectivity can be adjusted, and it was just not set up correctly on his particular radio. - FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "gkinsman1" <gkinsman@> wrote:

http://swling.com/blog/2013/06/a-review-of-the-tecsun-r-2010d-shortwave-radio/

Rik