A Ghostly Sangean DT-400W

Guy Atkins

I found this Ebay auction for a modified DT-400W:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SANGEAN-GHOST-BOX-FRANKS-BOX-Ghost-Hunting-Equipment-As-seen-ON-TV-/390397495587

You gotta love that scary black case...  boo!

I wonder what modifications make this ULR suitable for detecting spirits from the "other side"?  Hmm... do they QSL?

Gary, do you plan any award certificates for the paranormal ULR DXer?

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

Guy Atkins

Oops... maybe this is the DT-200VX? I'm not too familiar with this Sangean series.

In any event I'd still like to know what mods this has inside, making the radio suitable for ghost detection :^)

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

--- In ultralightdx@..., "thinkdx" <dx@...> wrote:

I found this Ebay auction for a modified DT-400W:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SANGEAN-GHOST-BOX-FRANKS-BOX-Ghost-Hunting-E\;
quipment-As-seen-ON-TV-/390397495587
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SANGEAN-GHOST-BOX-FRANKS-BOX-Ghost-Hunting-\;
Equipment-As-seen-ON-TV-/390397495587>

You gotta love that scary black case... boo!

I wonder what modifications make this ULR suitable for detecting spirits
from the "other side"? Hmm... do they QSL?

Gary, do you plan any award certificates for the paranormal ULR DXer?

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

robert ross

Guy.......What's really Scary is that you actually found this Model!!!!!! I'm afraid to ask what you typed into the Ebay Search Engine to find it!! HAHAHHA....

Maybe I should purchase one so I can "SCARE UP" 6 More stations to get to 1,000 Heard....as I'm not having much luck this week finding them with my "NORMAL" Sony SRF-T615......

Maybe it can hear AM'ers that have gone off the air????

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

On 2012-03-07, at 2:44 AM, thinkdx wrote:

I found this Ebay auction for a modified DT-400W:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SANGEAN-GHOST-BOX-FRANKS-BOX-Ghost-Hunting-Equipment-As-seen-ON-TV-/390397495587

You gotta love that scary black case...  boo!

I wonder what modifications make this ULR suitable for detecting spirits from the "other side"?  Hmm... do they QSL?

Gary, do you plan any award certificates for the paranormal ULR DXer?

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA

Tony Ward

ethereal Guy .... or possibly ether-e-unreal ...

Tony (VE3NO) NYAA Starfest

tonyward@...
http://www.nyaa.ca

Sent digitally from my Western Electric rotary dial phone, using my index finger ...