Hello from Miami Oklahoma

Ron

Hello I am happy to have found this group.
I enjoy trying to get Maximum results with
minimum equipment.

Looking forward to many good times here

Ron H. ..... KD8CVK
Miami,Ok

Peter Laws

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:02, Ron <keltic_cherokee@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello I am happy to have found this group.
I enjoy trying to get Maximum results with
minimum equipment.

Looking forward to many good times here

Ron H.  ..... KD8CVK
Miami,Ok

For some reason, Oklahoma is a hotbed of Ultralight folks. I'm in
Norman, Ginger(?), I think, is in OKC, he "Allen Boys" are up in Ponca
and Perry, and now you in Miamuh.

Welcome!

Ron

Thanks for the welcome. I'm happy to meet you. I live in the 6th floor of a senior housing tower. I am limited to what can be done with inside antennas. I'd love to hear from folks in similar situation as to what types of loops etc are being used. I need to find an article or two and make a loop.

Ron

For some reason, Oklahoma is a hotbed of Ultralight folks. I'm in
Norman, Ginger(?), I think, is in OKC, he "Allen Boys" are up in Ponca
and Perry, and now you in Miamuh.

Welcome!

ginger_92@rocketmail.com

Hi Ron, good to see another Oklahoma ULRer here. Like you, I like to see what can be done with minimum equipment, it's fun! Yes, I am in OKC but might be tranfered back to ST Louis just in time for winter, oh boy. Have fun!!

Ginger OKC

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, Peter Laws <plaws0@...> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:02, Ron <keltic_cherokee@...> wrote:
Hello I am happy to have found this group.
I enjoy trying to get Maximum results with
minimum equipment.

Looking forward to many good times here

Ron H.  ..... KD8CVK
Miami,Ok

For some reason, Oklahoma is a hotbed of Ultralight folks. I'm in
Norman, Ginger(?), I think, is in OKC, he "Allen Boys" are up in Ponca
and Perry, and now you in Miamuh.

Welcome!

keith beesley

Welcome, Ron.

You'll find a lot of info on several types of antennas, including loops, in the "files" and "photos" sections. If you see references to the "FSL", that stands for "ferrite sleep loop"; I'll let you discover on your own what that is ;-).

73,

Keith Beesley
Seattle WA

Thanks for the welcome. I'm happy to meet you. I live in the 6th floor of a senior housing tower. I am limited to what can be done with inside antennas. I'd love to hear from folks in similar situation as to what types of loops etc are being used. I need to find an article or two and make a loop.

Ron

> For some reason, Oklahoma is a hotbed of Ultralight folks. I'm in
> Norman, Ginger(?), I think, is in OKC, he "Allen Boys" are up in Ponca
> and Perry, and now you in Miamuh.
>
> Welcome!
>

> --

keith beesley

Sorry, I meant "ferrite sleeve loop," not "sleep loop", although that could refer to the sleep you lose while DXing, haha.

Keith

Thanks for the welcome. I'm happy to meet you. I live in the 6th floor of a senior housing tower. I am limited to what can be done with inside antennas. I'd love to hear from folks in similar situation as to what types of loops etc are being used. I need to find an article or two and make a loop.

Ron

> For some reason, Oklahoma is a hotbed of Ultralight folks. I'm in
> Norman, Ginger(?), I think, is in OKC, he "Allen Boys" are up in Ponca
> and Perry, and now you in Miamuh.
>
> Welcome!
>

> --

Peter Laws

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:47, keith beesley <keith1226@...> wrote:

Sorry, I meant "ferrite sleeve loop," not "sleep loop", although that could refer to the sleep you lose while DXing, haha.

Ferrite Sleep Loss?  :-)

I don't have the time of inclination that you guys do to actually build one of these, but I'd sure like the option to buy one.  Anyone considering building them for sale?

Seems like the price would be in the $100 range or am I low?

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

Keith, I move that the group adopt the
new, creative designation "sleep loop"

:-)