Tecsun changed design PL-390

Mike Lukinov

From March 2011 Tecsun changed design of PL-390 to be prepare to just announced PL-398MP
Some internal photos of new PCBs you may find
http://vcfm.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14587#p14587
SN is 38920110502622 produced in May 2011

--- In ultralightdx@..., "just_rtfm" <just_rtfm@...> wrote:

hi everyone,

John was just asking about FM DX. and i recently added a tiny article to my site called "PL-390 FM DX King", located here:

http://home.comcast.net/~phils_radio_designs/PL390_FM_DX.pdf

regards,
phil :)

http://home.comcast.net/~phils_radio_designs/

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

BEWARE!

The .ru site is botted!

Michael UK

to be prepare to just announced PL-398MP
Some internal photos of new PCBs you may find

http://vcfm.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14587#p14587

Mike Lukinov

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Michael" <michael.setaazul@...> wrote:

BEWARE!

The .ru site is botted!

Michael UK

From: "mikl1962" <mikl1962@...>

From March 2011 Tecsun changed design of PL-390
to be prepare to just announced PL-398MP
Some internal photos of new PCBs you may find

http://vcfm.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=14587#p14587

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

Marc,

Botnets invest the targeted website and are independent
of the recipient OS. Botnet detection is the only safe way to
identify and control them. Some protection programs
include botnet detection and eradication, some do not.

I also use Linux. Formerly less exposed, it is becoming
more vulnerable, as are Mac OS. The bad boys are
ever more cunning and prefer you to assume they
are out there or cannot affect you...

Bonne nuit!

Michael UK