800!

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

Finally got ultralight station #800 this morning on the PL-310. It
was another HAR station from south Jersey, but a new station is a new
station.

1620, WPTU717, Ocean City NJ, 1100, Ocean City Office of Emergency
Management, mentions of http://www.ocemergency.com/.

The last 4 of my 5 new logs have been TIS/HAR stations from south Jersey.

On to 900!

John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna, Delaware
My radio page http://wdx3iao.wordpress.com/ (please note NEW site!)
The Ultralight Scoreboard
http://wdx3iao.wordpress.com/the-ultralight-scoreboard-2/ (NEW site!)

Kevin Schanilec

Way to go, John! 800 is one of those stratospheric numbers that most will never see, so congratulations on your perseverance and skill. On to 900!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin <jcereghin@...> wrote:

Finally got ultralight station #800 this morning on the PL-310. It
was another HAR station from south Jersey, but a new station is a new
station.

1620, WPTU717, Ocean City NJ, 1100, Ocean City Office of Emergency
Management, mentions of http://www.ocemergency.com/.

The last 4 of my 5 new logs have been TIS/HAR stations from south Jersey.

On to 900!

John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna, Delaware
My radio page http://wdx3iao.wordpress.com/ (please note NEW site!)
The Ultralight Scoreboard
http://wdx3iao.wordpress.com/the-ultralight-scoreboard-2/ (NEW site!)

robert ross

Finally got ultralight station #800 this morning on the PL-310. It
was another HAR station from south Jersey, but a new station is a new
station.

1620, WPTU717, Ocean City NJ, 1100, Ocean City Office of Emergency
Management, mentions of http://www.ocemergency.com/.

The last 4 of my 5 new logs have been TIS/HAR stations from south Jersey.

On to 900!

John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Congratulations John!!! Great Work.......and welcome to the 800 Club.......there are only a handful of Dx'ers that have achieved this feat on a ULR Receiver!!!

I'm sitting here in a Hotel in Ft. Wayne, Indiana after a weeks vacation in Branson, Missouri. I'll be home tomorrow and ready to receive your 800 Award Application then!!

Good Luck on your way to # 900!!

73.............ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

Kirk

Congratulations, John, on logging your 800th ulr station!! I've been hoping I'd read your report of the 800th station soon, and you didn't let me down! Hideeho, on ye go to 900.

73,
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK