From: Anthony R Gargano
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 3:02 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Logging Question

Wondering what most are using for logging. A logging program? If so, which? A simple homemade spreadsheet? If so, what does your entries layout look like?
Thanks, Tony

Anthony R Gargano
n2ss@...

kugellagers

I also use excel to log all my DX.

Take a look at the link below to my logs in the WTFDA forum to get an idea of how mine are set up.

http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?5078-Kugellager-s-Logs

I also create a Google Earth kmz file for everything I log. If you go to the second page in the above link you can see my log from a recent trip to Michigan to get an idea of how it looks. i have my full logs from my home qth done the same way. You can compare the excel version of the Michigan log to its GE kmz.

Cheers,

John
];')