PL-380

patrice.privat

Hi

i have just noticed that the usb cable delivered with my 380 does not fit in the receiver's side socket, so much for my plans to record direct from the pc !!

anyone experienced the same ?

Pat

Charly <calpublic@...>

Le 31/08/2011 14:20, patrice.privat a crit:

Hi
i have just noticed that the usb cable delivered with my 380 does not fit in the receiver's side socket, so much for my plans to record direct from the pc !!

Bonjour Patrice,

It should connect ! I have the 390 and can connect the radio to the computer. But unfortunately the USB socket of the radio is for charging / power supply only ! You can't get any audio from/to the radio via the USB cable.

Charly
(rgion parisienne).

Michael <michael.setaazul@...>

The USB cable is for recharging batteries in the PL-380 from a 5volt PC USB socket.

Michael UK

i have just noticed that the usb cable delivered with my 380 does not fit in the receiver's side
socket, so much for my plans to record direct from the pc !!

anyone experienced the same ?

Pat

Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@...>

The USB cable should be for providing power or charging. It isn't intended for recording. To record directly you will need to have recording software on your computer, and then simply connecting an audio cable from the PL-380's earphone jack to the line input of your computer's sound card should enable you to direct record.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id

FM: Yamaha T-80 & Onkyo T-450RDS w/ APS9B @15'; Grundig G8