From: Michael
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Thu, May 19, 2011 2:00:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: New Sangean DT-400W

Thanks for the update, Paul. I look forward to reading how it looks and performs.

Michael UK

Kevin Schanilec

Hi Paul:

I am also continuing to work on a FS antenna, and am collecting up the pieces needed for a larger one. This product from US Plastics looks very interesting... and big! Will that be the form around which you put the ferrites and coil, or will everything go inside of it?

Thanks -Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

--- In ultralightdx@..., Paul V Birke PEng <nonlinear@...> wrote:

Dear Michael

15 Gallon Opaque White Closed Top Shipping Container 14 1/2" Diameter x 26 1/2"

is now on order from US Plastics.
best wishes
Paul