Tecsun PL-210 English Manual?

Antonios Kekalos <akekalos@...>

Hello,

Received in today's mail a Tecsun Pl-210. The accompanying manual is in Chinese. Does anyone know if there is an English manual online that I can download? I searched the files for this group and did not see one listed. Thank you.

--
Tony, N4RNI
Traverse City, MI

Not every conspiracy is a theory-AMC's Rubicon
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything-Malcolm X

Gary DeBock

Hi Tony,

I have an English PDF Manual for the Tecsun PL-210 model, but the
originator has asked that it not be posted it on the Internet. Any
interested Ultralightdx members can receive it from me
privately, however. Your PL-210 manual will be emailed directly,
and I hope it will be useful for you.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

Received in today's mail a Tecsun Pl-210. The accompanying manual is in
Chinese. Does anyone know if there is an English manual online that I
can download? I searched the files for this group and did not see one
listed. Thank you.
--
Tony, N4RNI
Traverse City, MI

Not every conspiracy is a theory-AMC's RubiconIf you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything-Malcolm X

eberhard keller

m_a_schuster

Now that you've had a chance to play with the PL-210 I'm curious about how yours performs on MW. Its predecessor, the PL-200 (Eton E100) is probably my all-time favorite, but it's major shortcoming is poor sensitivity on the low end of the MW band. The first reviews of the PL-210 said that the new model addressed this, and so I bought one when the dust settled ... then another manufactured several months later.

Both of these specimens are as deaf on the upper end (particularly the X-band) as the PL-200 was deaf on the low end. I sold one of them as it was clear the sensitivity issue was not just sample to sample viariation. There are nice photos for locating the coil to adjust the PL-200 for 1400 KHz peaking, but I haven't seen the same for the new model.