DXing from Bristol's Hope

Dianne <dianne_froude@...>

As you all know by now Allen & I have moved to a DXing paradise herre in Bristol's Hope Newfoundland..... We would love to share the experience of this great area with ALL DXers......so please consider this your personal invitation to come visit with us..... We have a big shed just behind the house with electricity and lots of room for air mattresses and sleeping bags..... I am hoping to be in a position soon to maybe put bunks on 2 sides but for now there is room for everyone.... We are looking forward to you visiting with us and experiencing the great DXing here....

Jack <w9atp@...>

Dianne wrote:

As you all know by now Allen & I have moved to a DXing paradise herre in Bristol's Hope Newfoundland..... We would love to share the experience of this great area with ALL DXers......so please consider this your personal invitation to come visit with us..... We have a big shed just behind the house with electricity and lots of room for air mattresses and sleeping bags..... I am hoping to be in a position soon to maybe put bunks on 2 sides but for now there is room for everyone.... We are looking forward to you visiting with us and experiencing the great DXing here....
Thanks for the invite.

A person would have to be a real sincere DXer to travel a thousand miles to pick up the baseball scores from his home station.

Let me know when you get real beds, though -- you know, in case I'm out that way.

Is the food any good?

What kind of beer do you have?

Will there be other animals in the shed?

Jack

Kevin Schanilec

Diane and Allen:

Thank you - this is an incredibly generous offer! I am already thinking of how I might be able to get up there for a couple nights, bunks or no. Your logs from the past few days are all the motivation I need to get up there and hear it for myself!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA