Tecsun, PL-606;

JerryErvine

I have a source to be able to purchase with Paypal, but do not know to use Paypal

ronshire2000

first you must set up an paypal account. then you would have to set it up to transfer funds from a bank account, savings, checking, & i think you can use a charge card. then transfer funds into paypal account to cover purchase. you will then be able to purchase at check out thru paypal. as i recall there is plenty of info on the paypal site to guide you. Ron

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Ron S" <ronshire2000@...> wrote:

first you must set up an paypal account. then you would have to set it up to transfer funds from a bank account, savings, checking, & i think you can use a charge card. then transfer funds into paypal account to cover purchase. you will then be able to purchase at check out thru paypal. as i recall there is plenty of info on the paypal site to guide you. Ron

--- In ultralightdx@..., "JerryErvine" <jerry.ervine@> wrote:

I have a source to be able to purchase with Paypal, but do not know to use Paypal
Thanks Ron,
I have a Paypal account.

dave_m1ctk

You do need to sign up with paypal first of course, I guess you know this ?!

Dave
UK

--- In ultralightdx@..., Dave <amstereofan@...> wrote:

You do need to sign up with paypal first of course, I guess you know this ?!

Dave
UK

On 16 January 2011 01:48, JerryErvine <jerry.ervine@...> wrote:

I have a source to be able to purchase with Paypal, but do not know to use
Paypal

Thank you Dave and the rest, I did pay through Paypal. Hope I didn't pay twice! 73 Jerry

dave_m1ctk

Oops sorry I did'nt see the rest of the posts... ok :)