My 100th Pennsylvania UL Station- I Think...

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

After a few weeks of tracking a country station on 1210 under local mega-pest WPHT, I think I can finally add WANB-1210 in Waynesburg PA into the log. That makes 100 PA stations logged on my various ultralights, all barefoot.

New York (78 stations) and Virginia (76) stations are next, but still a long way to go!

Now at 708 total UL stations.

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE

robert ross

John Cereghin wrote:

After a few weeks of tracking a country station on 1210 under local mega-pest WPHT, I think I can finally add WANB-1210 in Waynesburg PA into the log. That makes 100 PA stations logged on my various ultralights, all barefoot.

New York (78 stations) and Virginia (76) stations are next, but still a long way to go!

Now at 708 total UL stations.

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE

John....Congratulations on Pennsylvania # 100!! That's amazing......

Don't forget to submit your Logs for your DX CENTURIAN PA. Award!!

That'll be our First one for PA!!

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA