Will BlackBerry charger work on PL-380?

Gary Kinsman

Hello all,

This has probably been answered before, but can a 5 V, 0.75 A BlackBerry charger with a mini-USB connector be used to charge the PL-380?

Thanks,
Gary

Gil Stacy

I use a BB charger on mine and it works fine. The old Motorola Razr charger works as well. However, make sure the charger plug that fits in the rx is the trapezoidal shape and not the flattened version (micro?) that is used on some cellphones from both BB and Motorola. 73 Gil

Antonios Kekalos <akekalos@...>

I also use an old Razr charger on my Insignia NS-HD01, works fine.

Tony in Traverse City

--
Tony, N4RNI
Traverse City, MI

I'm apathetic, but I don't care

Gary Kinsman

Hi Gil,

Thanks for the info.

Yes, my BB charger has the trapezoidal shaped plug.

Regards,
Gary