Where's Jim (KR1S) ?

Bill <radioexray@...>

Had a few exchanges with him several weeks ago and he alluded to some pending health issues. My last couple of emails have gone unanswered?

Has anybody been in contact with him? Is he doing ok?

-Bill WX4A

Nick Hall-Patch

I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I too had been corresponding with Jim, concerning getting his Hoop Loop information out beyond this group. In fact, I see that I'd been in touch pretty much right up to Bill's query a few weeks ago, then, silence.

So, to repeat the question, anyone know what's happened to Jim? Hope he's just taking an isolated vacation...

Thanks.

best wishes,

Nick

************************

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Bill" <radioexray@...> wrote:

Had a few exchanges with him several weeks ago and he alluded to some pending health issues. My last couple of emails have gone unanswered?

Has anybody been in contact with him? Is he doing ok?

-Bill WX4A

Rick Robinson <w4dst@...>

Jim mentioned to me off list several weeks ago that he was having surgery coming up like I was. I had hand surgery last week but he never mentioned his date or the type he was having. He hasn't posted to the list since 5/18 and like the rest of the group I hope he is doing well. His posts regarding his DXing and antenna experiments were always very interesting.

I also would like to apologize for a posting I made last week during the fog of pain killers. After reading it, I realize I shouldn't have sent it.

Rick W4DST

keith beesley

I found Jim's website, or tree of websites. Don't know if it's appropriate to link to it here, but anyone interested can find it by googling his name. There's a blog post there about birding, dated 7/9/2010, so apparently he's still on this mortal coil. I hope he will stop by sometime and let us know all is well.

73,

Keith B.

    ultralightdx-fullfeatured@...