John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a few jingles.  Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700 stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE

FRANCIS WELCH

Well done John, hope number 800 comes quicker than no. 700
Frank

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a few jingles.  Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700 stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE
My radio page www.pilgrimway. org/dx
The Ultralight Scoreboard  www.pilgrimway. org/ulradio

bbwrwy

John:

Congratulations on your outstanding accomplishment. Keep up the good work and happy DX. Best wishes.

Richard.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W
(16 km northwest of Perry OK USA)

Carl DeWhitt

Congrats,John.You ,Rob and Richard are really showing us what can be done on ulrs.It gives us something to shoot for before the end of next season.
Carl DeWhitt
Maryville,Tn.

--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin <jcereghin@...> wrote:

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a
few jingles. Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of
Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700
stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO KB3LYP
Smyrna DE
My radio page www.pilgrimway.org/dx
The Ultralight Scoreboard www.pilgrimway.org/ulradio

Alex

WOW! Maybe I can catch up to you in five or six years!:P Great going, hopeful you can get your material together for your award in before Saturday in time for award time.

Alex
N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWL-RN037

--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin <jcereghin@...> wrote:

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a
few jingles. Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of
Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700
stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO KB3LYP
Smyrna DE
My radio page www.pilgrimway.org/dx
The Ultralight Scoreboard www.pilgrimway.org/ulradio

dhsatyadhana <satya@...>

Oi! For someone like me who is backed up against an ocean, taking away 180 degrees of potential targets, this is indeed impressive! With the gentleness of the ionosphere lately, I hope to see you at 800 soon.

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA

--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin <jcereghin@...> wrote:

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a
few jingles. Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of
Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700
stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO KB3LYP
Smyrna DE
My radio page www.pilgrimway.org/dx
The Ultralight Scoreboard www.pilgrimway.org/ulradio

Chris Knight

Congrats John! Nicely done!

73,

Chris (N0IJK)

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a few jingles.  Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700 stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE
My radio page www.pilgrimway. org/dx
The Ultralight Scoreboard  www.pilgrimway. org/ulradio

Gary DeBock

Congratulations, John!

Your accomplishment of logging #700 is even more amazing because of your East Coast location (although that's certainly better than the West Coast :-)

As Rob has already related, we will be only too thrilled to issue you your Award Certificate, when you get around to sending him your logs. We know how much patient listening it took for you to reach this milestone, which shows once again what a skilled DXer can accomplish with simple radios. Good luck in chasing the next hundred!

73, Gary

In a message dated 4/28/2010 2:58:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jcereghin@... writes:

Ya gotta remember that I'm also backed up against an ocean- the Atlantic is about 20 miles to my east, so most of my DXing is done in 3 directions...except when Europe is in!

I envy you guys in Kansas!

--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin wrote:

> I finally got UL log number 700 last night:
>
> 1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a
> few jingles. Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of
> Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.
>
> Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700
> stations later.
>
> Onto 800!
>
> --
> John Cereghin WDX3IAO KB3LYP
> Smyrna DE
> My radio page www.pilgrimway.org/dx
> The Ultralight Scoreboard www.pilgrimway.org/ulradio

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE
My radio page www.pilgrimway.org/dx
The Ultralight Scoreboard  www.pilgrimway.org/ulradio

robert ross

John Cereghin wrote:

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a few jingles.  Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700 stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE

John.......Congratulations .......and Welcome to the 700 Club!! It's nice to see you Logged one of my Semi-Locals for # 700!! That station is located in WAYNE GRETZKY'S Home Town....Brantford,  Ontario.
It's just down the road a piece from me!!

On to 800.....and best of luck in that trek!

When you get some time...fire me your Logs and we'll get a Nice 700 Heard Award on the way to you!!

Great Work John.......

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA