A new one at sunrise, plus an un-id request

Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...>

Good morning and Happy Easter, everyone!

One new one for me at sunrise, WOAI,  1200, San Antonio, Texas.

Is there a searchable database by frequency somewhere?  I tried to find one, but luck.  I got W_LS on 1110 this morning, with a health related show, but never could get a solid ID on it....

Thanks for any help!

Rick in Indianapolis.

wa8lcz

HI RICK,

try www.mwlist.org or www.radio-locator.com or www.wikipedia.org

byron nr Detroit

--- In ultralightdx@..., Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...> wrote:

Good morning and Happy Easter, everyone!

One new one for me at sunrise, WOAI, 1200, San Antonio, Texas.

Is there a searchable database by frequency somewhere? I tried to find one,
but luck. I got W_LS on 1110 this morning, with a health related show, but
never could get a solid ID on it....

Thanks for any help!

Rick in Indianapolis.

Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...>

Thank you, Byron!

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:22 AM, wa8lcz <wa8lcz@...> wrote:

HI RICK,

try www.mwlist.org or www.radio-locator.com or www.wikipedia.org

byron nr Detroit

osage_archer

--- In ultralightdx@..., Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...> wrote:

Is there a searchable database by frequency somewhere?
Rick, Try also http://www.amlogbook.com/archive/freq.htm

Then if you hit the 'back' button you also have a choice of stations sorted by call sign, city and state. It's not up to date with the very latest info but it's still useful.

Tim C.

Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...>

OH, very useful!  Thank you!