Ferrite rod request

Paul Logan

Hi all,

does anyone have a spare 7.5 inch type 61 ferrite rod that they want rid of - Im going to build a slider for my recently acquired Eton e 100 and amidon doesnt like my credit card!

regards

Paul Logan,
Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

Listening Homepage: http://band2dx.webs.com/
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiofotos/
Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/yogi540

Hi Paul,

If you find no other volunteers for this, I do have another shipment of these on order from Amidon (due to arrive next week), and would be happy to reserve one for you.

For you or anyone else interested in constructing a Slider coil for their E100, I do have several spare Slider coils (with the latest refinements) available here. These may either be used as a guide to assist in construction, or soldered directly into the E100 and used as a very effective DX antenna (in combination with the 7.5" Amidon type 61 ferrite bar).

Congratulations again on 500 stations logged!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)