Double Play on 560- Two New Ones

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

I sat on 560 last night and this morning, since someone was lurking
under WFIL, and got two new stations for the UL log:

560 WMIK, Middlesboro KY, Jan 27 at 2230. Tough to dig it out from
under WFIL but Southern Gospel music heard. Had ads for a funeral
home/memorial gardens with a 423 area code, which put it right across
the state line into Tennessee, so this was not the Beckley WV station.

560 WJLS Beckley WV, Jan 28, 0615, heard with West Virginia High
School Basketball statewide tournament pairings. I'm not sure if the
southern gospel music I was hearing was from them or from WMIK.

Both heard on the DT-400W barefoot.

WCKL Catskill NY was not heard here in Delaware last night- not even a
het. They may have signed off by the time I got around to looking for
them.

Now at 489 UL stations.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE