update 100 in 7 quest

Carl DeWhitt

My final station count for my 100 in 7 quest is 106 stations ommitting
the unids i was not able to i.d. and 1 repeat log(dupes as ham ops call
them when running contests).I will give a complete summary later but my
new station count is 22 new stations logged during the 7 day period.No
new states or countries logged though.I think i might have had Puerto
Rico on 810 but never did get an i.d.I will certainly keep trying
though.
Carl DeWhitt
Walland,Tn.

Gary DeBock

Hello Carl,

Congratulations on your DXing skill in receiving 106 stations in 7
7 days, on your SRF-59 and E100 Ultralight radios. That is a great
accomplishment, and a very fitting way to celebrate the first
anniversary of the ULR movement. Best wishes for a lot of DXing fun
this winter!

73, Gary DeBock

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Carl DeWhitt"
<carl_elissa@...> wrote:

My final station count for my 100 in 7 quest is 106 stations
ommitting
the unids i was not able to i.d. and 1 repeat log(dupes as ham ops
call
them when running contests).I will give a complete summary later but
my
new station count is 22 new stations logged during the 7 day
period.No
new states or countries logged though.I think i might have had Puerto
Rico on 810 but never did get an i.d.I will certainly keep trying
though.
Carl DeWhitt
Walland,Tn.

Carl DeWhitt

--- Actually ,on a recount, i discovered i some how missed 2 Cuban
stations .So my total new stations logged during the 100 in 7 quest
was 24 instead of 22.
Carl DeWhitt
Walland,Tn.