From: ultralightdx@... <ultralightdx@...>
To: ultralightdx@... <ultralightdx@...>
Sent: Sun Oct 26 14:23:48 2008
Subject: [ultralightdx] Anyone Houston Ultralighters Out There?

I'm wondering if we have any members out there that live in the Houston
area? I have a very good friend in Spring, TX that joined up with us. I
was thinking it might be cool if you all could compare notes. Yossi is
just getting started in this facet of the hobby. His ID is
lailahtovyossi.
Thanks very much.
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK

salmonguyrep <rpollock@...>

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Kirk Allen" <kirk74601@...> wrote:

I'm wondering if we have any members out there that live in the
Houston
area? I have a very good friend in Spring, TX that joined up with us.
was thinking it might be cool if you all could compare notes. Yossi
is
just getting started in this facet of the hobby. His ID is
lailahtovyossi.
Thanks very much.
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK
I am in Houston, and while I do not consider myself to be an expert, I
would very much like to connect with Yossi...(rpollock@...)

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Thank you gentlemen!
Yossi just sent you both an email.

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK

Steve Ponder <n5wbi@...>

Kirk,

I live in far southeast Houston. Feel free to give Yossi my name,
too.

TNX es 73,

Steve N5WBI
Houston TX