"Using Tuned Passive Loop Antennas" (DX Monitor, 10/11/08)

Gary Kinsman

Hi Kevin S.,

I really enjoyed your excellent article "Using Tuned Passive Loop
Antennas," which is published in the 10/11/08 edition of IRCA's "DX
Monitor" newsletter. I didn't realize there were so many ways to use
passive loops, both individually and in combination. Is this article
available elsewhere, for the benefit of those who are not IRCA
members? I'm sure most members of this group would learn something by
reading it.

Regards,
Gary

satya@...

Hi Gary:

Thanks for kind feedback! It's running in a few newletters now, and I
will be putting it on the DXer.ca downloads section in a slightly expanded
form.

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA