Earbuds

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

I'm looking for some earbuds to improve the intelligibility of the
E100. I want the kind that stays in your ear, not the kind that comes
with radios. I have lots of headphones but none of them really improve
the sound very much.

Someone on one of the radio lists who has a hearing disability
recommended one that look really good but a lot of the reviews on
Amazon said they are way too bassy. They were probably intended for
listening to music.

Any recommendations?

texnote

Sony MDR-EX81LP and Sennheiser CX300 are good choices.

Paul

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Dennis Gibson" <wb6tnb@...> wrote:

I'm looking for some earbuds to improve the intelligibility of the
E100. I want the kind that stays in your ear, not the kind that comes
with radios. I have lots of headphones but none of them really improve
the sound very much.

Someone on one of the radio lists who has a hearing disability
recommended one that look really good but a lot of the reviews on
Amazon said they are way too bassy. They were probably intended for
listening to music.

Any recommendations?

Jay Heyl

texnote

Circuit City has the Sony MDR-ED12LP ear buds on sale now for $12 in
store. See
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=202909