New logging on my SRF-59

Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>

Greetings everyone from Troy Michigan.

Work, family and amateur radio has kept me busy for the past few months, and tonight I am happy to say that I found quality time with my trusty SRF-59 and being rewarded with a new ULR logging.

820 WOSU Columbus Ohio 9:00-10:00 PM EST Bluegrass music with host Chris Johnson. Had to wait a whole hour to get a station ID, but the music was great, so no complaints from me, hi, hi. New on ULR of this relog from my home. (Miller)

73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI

satya@...

Hey Joe:

Welcome back to the land of tiny wonders! Glad to see you getting some
quality time on the barefoot 59.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

Greetings everyone from Troy Michigan.

Work, family and amateur radio has kept me busy for the past few months,
and tonight I am happy to say that I found quality time with my trusty
SRF-59 and being rewarded with a new ULR logging.

820 WOSU Columbus Ohio 9:00-10:00 PM EST Bluegrass music with host Chris
Johnson. Had to wait a whole hour to get a station ID, but the music was
great, so no complaints from me, hi, hi. New on ULR of this relog from my
home. (Miller)

73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI

Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>

Thx Kevin,

I was looking back at some of my older e-mails and saw the one from July announcing the Ultralight DX Awards. While my QTH is only about 100 miles from Robert Ross VA3SW, I am much closer to Detroit's high-powered stations, and not as good of a location for MW DXing, but I still can't see any reason why I can't log 200 or 300 stations from here. I am currently at about 70 and hope to be at least 200 before year's end.

Take care es 73 de Joe, KJ8O, Troy, MI