Case for DT-200VX or DT-400W

Gary Kinsman

Hello all,

Has anyone found a nice compact case for the DT-200VX or DT-400W? I
wish Sangean would have included one as they do with some of their
other radios.

Regards,
Gary

ronshire2000

my quite inexpensive solution to the case problem has been solved by
utilizing some old half socks that are too worn for wearing but make a
nice cotton cocoon for these little radios and pack nicely as i travel
on the weekends. if you like more protection just use 2 socks

Has anyone found a nice compact case for the DT-200VX or DT-400W? I
wish Sangean would have included one as they do with some of their
other radios.

Regards,
Gary

Steve Ponder <n5wbi@...>

Ron,

In certain climates (like our crazy climate here in
Houston), wouldn't static buildup/discharge be a
concern with the cotton and the plastic case rubbing/
sliding together? I'd be afraid I'd damage the radio
somehow ...

73,

Steve N5WBI
Houston TX