Dial Face Uploaded

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

As I was thinking about a second project similar to the National SRF-39 Table Model, but designed as  a hand-held portable with a smaller dial face, it came to me: Anyone using any kind of pointer on an SRF-39/59 tuning knob and wanting to have direct frequency readout could use my dial that I spent so many hours on....  All you really need to do is have a file without all of the town names, etc., and print it on bright white paper... Then its off to the local copy shop to have them make a color copy at the size that you need, on white card stock (like I did for my table model.)

I think that this dial will work on any SRF-39/59 family radio and be quite accurate. You may need to do a bit of alignment at the upper end to get that part of the dial spot-on, but I think that is fairly easy.  The file now in our Files area looks like this:

Let me know if you have problems with it.

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)