2021 Ultralight Shootout--Individual Receiver Articles

Gary DeBock

For those who have interest in a specific radio reviewed in the 2021 Ultralight Shootout, a link is provided below for the full individual review (including the "Final Verdict").

XHDATA D-808 (7 pages)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/r3326jhr8b7z0vabk82hl3z7j8gmt3og
Radiwow R-108 (7 pages)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/10fbgfod7mumxomla8hr4fd0bizrku2y
C. Crane Skywave-- Basic & SSB (7 pages)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/t9leum8nov7i1fad9n2tl4idbrn27sjq
Tecsun PL-330 (5 pages)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/stp67tskusmi3buhj1ox4miz3sjjgg0u
Tecsun PL-380 (5 pages)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/g4nvr54ynxpw6dhobn55vwq3hm6nbmz2

The full 39-page article (including all the above, plus the Shootout section) is posted at https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/8y6855bnfmy45rnk46mzr7hb4pwjz8u8

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

Jorge Garzón

Thank you Gary for your continuous efforts and support to the hobby and hobbyists, (and also in the lovely trees in the backyard ;-)

I would like to ask, in order to spread a little bit more the ULR side of the hobby, whether is possible to translate this individual reviews into Spanish thru my blogpages at http://iberiadx.wordpress.com

I am also interested to add some personal comments to the review at the end of each document related with my own experience here in Europe. Of course with the warranty to credit Gary as the author of the main article and testing tasks. May I?

Gracias. 73!

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez "IberiaDX"
(EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL · BDXC Member 1409)
QTH: IN83ag / 43º15' N · 03º56' W
Urb. San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)
39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPAÑA - SPAIN)
Blog: IberiaDX  · Twitter: @IberiaDX

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 04:04 AM, Jorge Garzón wrote:
Thank you Gary for your continuous efforts and support to the hobby and hobbyists, (and also in the lovely trees in the backyard ;-)
Gracias, Jorge!

<<<   I would like to ask, in order to spread a little bit more the ULR side of the hobby, whether is possible to translate this individual reviews into Spanish thru my blogpages at http://iberiadx.wordpress.com

I am also interested to add some personal comments to the review at the end of each document related with my own experience here in Europe. Of course with the warranty to credit Gary as the author of the main article and testing tasks. May I?   >>>

Of course, Jorge, I would be very honored by your Spanish translation efforts! Please feel free to modify the articles any way you wish, with my sincere thanks for all your work. The European and South American hobbyists are currently the fastest growing segments of the worldwide Ultralight radio niche group, and a lot of this growth is the result of your dedicated efforts!

Buena suerte y bien DX,
Gary DeBock