1566 KOR HLAZ 12480km before sunset. Barefoot XHDATA D-808

Peter 1956

Outside in a rural garden in Botswana. Guest appearance by some sheep.

It might have a low index but I think it isn't bad DX. ;)
https://youtu.be/1nP4NWOHDOs

Peter

Peter 1956

This one is a tad more parochial.
1449 Maldives 6108km Received in local daylight XHDATA D-808 internal ferrite rod.
https://youtu.be/DHPtcRLMD10
Peter

DX Pedro

Lol! You have a huge backyard, uh? Those a wonderful receptions, man.
Congrats and thanks for sharing 👌🏼

--
// pedro andrade

Paul Blundell

Nice work Peter.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 3:20 AM Peter 1956 <pe1etr@...> wrote:
Outside in a rural garden in Botswana. Guest appearance by some sheep.

It might have a low index but I think it isn't bad DX. ;)
https://youtu.be/1nP4NWOHDOs

Peter

Peter 1956

No, the other side of the fence were the sheep are isn't part of the garden.
You are welcome Pedro.

Peter

Peter 1956

Thanks Paul.

Peter

Peter 1956

1467 Thailand & 846 India. Barefoot XHDATA D-808
https://youtu.be/v4ADjQ2UO-M

Peter