100 Spanish stations and beyond.

patrice.privat

Hi

Got 3 NEW ones this morning and I'm quite happy to have made it from 98 to 101.

Zamora-1152 was intriguing this morning as it was on the frequency 855 well before the 0725 local slot (local time).
You can hear it strong here at MINUTE 24 (it was even there at MINUTE 23) while the official slot begins (in the background) towards the end of the recording (and I checked my internet time was correct).
https://app.box.com/s/isp148qmn72a1oap2fpuegz0qfatz4z5

Also Ciudad Real on 801 (Let we warn you, this is a difficult recording)

https://app.box.com/s/tw5bvgcufrr5jooy9owj1qmzbncgno2y

Also easy like Sunday morning came a cool Pontevedra on 855.

https://app.box.com/s/nqg0tpub36jxfiobmkrm7u9wb75qcje0

let's continue the conquista !!

patrice

Pedro Porres

Congratulations!! Exceeding 100 is a great achievement, although you have more counting the closed stations.

Jorge Garzón

Hi Patrice,
Well done. The RNE Pontevedra recording was at 05:25UTC so must have been recorded on weekdays. You talk about Zamora and Ciudad REal before that time. Could you tell us the exact time you recorded that.

Every country and network has its own tips to get a positive ID. For a regular one local ads, news, regional or city names can be OK. To get the "Iberia en OM" challenge positive ID must be heard and/or recorded, that's why is a real challenge as you are experience now!

The use of loops and ferrite antennae is useful as that's the only way to null the already logged ones, but finally is the propagation that write the rules! A morning one of the weakest stations boost and 24 hours later cannot even be traced on the dial. That's the magic of DXing!

Keep going!

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez "IberiaDX"
(EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL · BDXC Member 1409)
QTH: IN83ag / 43º15' N · 03º56' W
San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)
39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPAÑA - SPAIN)
Blog: IberiaDX  · Twitter: @IberiaDX