Re: Tecsun PL-390 2 speaker SW radio on eBay

dave_m1ctk

Thanks, hmm nice but not much point for it somehow....like to know what has happend to the proposed PL-750

2010/7/6 Moisés Knochen <moises.knochen@...>

These are the links Ms Joyce sent me for the PL-390:

SILVER : http://cgi.ebay.com/TECSUN-New-PL390-PLL-World-Band-w-Dual-Speaker-Radio-/120592182930?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Shortwave_Radios&hash=item1c13daae92

GREY: http://cgi.ebay.com/TECSUN-New-PL390-PLL-World-Band-w-Dual-Speaker-Radio-/120592192434?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Shortwave_Radios&hash=item1c13dad3b2

Regards,

Moises

At 11:34 06/07/2010, you wrote:

What is the link for it on ebay please ?

On 6 July 2010 15:33, sjb92338 <sbass@...> wrote:

Joyce emailed me that the PL-390 has the 5 bandwidths like the PL-380, but that the internal ferrite is only 2.4 inches long.

Steve Bass

--- In ultralightdx@..., "thinkdx" wrote:

> I saw this model earlier today, George. It looks like a mini boombox!
>
> The auction copy does not mention DSP or multiple bandwidths, but the front panel clearly says "DSP" and there is an "AM BW" button.
>
> Guy Atkins
> Puyallup, WA
> http://fivebelow.squarespace.com
>

> --- In ultralightdx@..., "georgesmn" wrote: