Re: New DSP receiver announced by Elektor

koalabang koala <koalabang@...>

Hello , I can sell a used board with SI4735 chispet and USB support only ship to Europe.
If you are interested send me an email directly.
Ced

2010/6/30 mmaghakian <mmaghakian@...>

$240 for a board with no case or other required cosmetic parts seems kind of high.

--
www.dxfm.fr
Equipement: Sony XDR S3HD, ST-SB920