From: Allen Willie
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: New UL Countries this morning
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Sunday, 28 September, 2008, 12:40 AM

Re: New UL Countries this morning (Paul Logan)

Wonderful on the Mauritania and Mexico logs Paul ! I've tried myself for Mauritania from here a time or two. It seems to be there on my other rig but so far nothing strong enough to log any definite details  on ULR's yet here . Maybe the ongoing and upcoming  good seasonal conditions will change that  for me. !

73

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland