Re: New DSP receiver announced by Elektor

sdwillingham

The Si4735 is the same as an Si4734 with an added RDS/RBDS decoder and optional digital audio output interface. So RF capabilities are identical -- no SSB.

-Scott-

--- In ultralightdx@..., "farmerik" <farmerik@...> wrote:

It talks about being for use by Hams. Does it tune SSB? - FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Mike Mayer" <mwmayer@> wrote:

OK, all I needed to do was look a little further on the web site to find the
bill of materials.

So it is easy to see what components are necessary.

Mike Mayer
mwmayer@

_____